Let's work together!
Are you ready for your next gig or remote job opportunity? Let's work together.
We've spent over 20 years combing through resumes and LinkedIn profiles to uncover top talent for employers. We've sat on the other side of "the desk" and interviewed thousands of candidates. Now, we are bringing this insider's view to you. To help you find your next remote job opportunity and make the best possible first impression to future employers.
We fast forward your job search to discover how to:
- Make a positive first impression. You have 3 seconds to grab the recruiter or hiring manager's attention. Create a resume that lands in the "yes" pile.
- Be found by Recruiters on LinkedIn; Over 90% of recruiters use LinkedIn to source candidates, don't miss out!
- Create a job search strategy that leads to job opportunities BEFORE they are posted on job boards.
The DIY Job Search ToolKit
Is your resume outdated and in need of an update or maybe a complete overhaul? Is your LinkedIn profile maximized so that you are found by recruiters? The toolkit includes:
- A pre-call job search questionnaire: We want you to be able to make the most of our time together.
- A 1 hour consultation to discuss the questionnaire and create a strategy to make a positive first impression to potential employers.
- A post-call action list: We will clearly break down your next steps and provide advice to get your job search started.
Our Favorite Places to Find Remote Work
REMOTE.CO - Remote.co hand-curates their list of remote jobs. They include customer service jobs, design jobs, developer jobs, recruiter and HR jobs, sales jobs, and other remote jobs (things like writers, managers, etc.). Their site also contains great information for those looking to work remote.
WE WORK REMOTELY - Although this board is heavily weighted on web design and programming, it also contains great opportunities in other job categories such as; Marketing, Customer Support, Business and Management. Created by 37Signals (now Basecamp), this site is sure to host remote opportunities at some of the hottest tech companies.
REMOTIVE.IO - Remotive is another great resource for remote workers with a pretty robust listing of remote jobs. They break it down by job type—sales, support, product, engineering, marketing, etc. to make it easy to find the kind of job you’re looking for.
JOB BOARDS - Search REMOTE in job location. Our favorites are; Glassdoor, LinkedIn, and INDEED.com